Why Consider Project MEGSSS for Your Child?
You know your child better than anyone. Has your child ever really experienced a challenge in mathematics? Is it hard to find true academic peers for your child?
The advantages of attending Project MEGSSS:
- Your child will be challenged by a series of courses designed specifically for math-talented students in the top 5% of their peers.
- Students will deepen their math ability, as well as have the potential to accelerate, both vertically and horizontally, the study of mathematics.
- They will meet and interact with other talented students of the same approximate age.
- Perhaps for the first time, your child will experience the intellectual challenge of a rigorous program well beyond that of the traditional school setting.
- Your student will walk away with an increased confidence in their intellectual abilities, especially as it pertains to mathematics.
What does MEGSSS have to offer?
- Our above-level mathematics testing allows for early identification of math-talented students in need of advancement during the middle school years.
- Check out our Elements and MathJam programs.
- Attend an Information Meeting with your student to learn more about our program.
- Nominate your child HERE, and we will send you more information during our nomination season, which begins each January.
What’s Happening Now?
- Here is our Academic Schedule.
- Go to Registration to sign up for a program, test or course.
- Unsure of which program is right for your student? schedule a conversation by emailing email@example.com
- Interested in receiving updates on our programs? Join our mailing list!
Parents have been instrumental in managing, promoting, and expanding the work of Project MEGSSS. Parents of current students may volunteer for service on the board. For more information, please contact our Director of Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org