Project MEGSSS brings alive the excitement and power of mathematics to to high-talent students ages 10-14 by bridging the gap between elementary and high school mathematics with challenging summer and year-round programs. Our students typically enter high school and college ready for more advanced mathematics. A significant number of alumni graduate with degrees in STEM fields and move on to employment in these dynamic fields. Financial assistance to families of modest means is a high priority for the program. We partner with individuals, organizations, and businesses to provide financial assistance and to continually expand our programs to communities with limited access to math enrichment programs. Check out our sponsors. Won’t you support Project MEGSSS today, and help us grow? When you do, you help to put the “M” in STEM!
What could my donation provide?
- $ 100 Buys a graphing calculator for a student
- $ 150 Sponsors lunch for a teacher training day
- $ 250 Sponsors the annual graduation party (T-Shirts! A chocolate fountain? A little bit of fun…)
- $ 600 Sponsors a student for a two-week summer program!
- $1,000 Underwrites the summer program special events!
- $2,500 Sponsors all tutoring for our after-school program students for one year!
- $5,000 Provides five scholarships for students in our after-school program for one year!
Other ways to support Project MEGSSS:
- If you shop at Amazon, choose Project MEGSSS as your nonprofit for donations, and support us every time you buy an item:
- You can now shop at over 1,000 of your favorite online merchants via the eScrip Online Mall, and we earn up to 16% of the purchase amount:
Please think of us before you shop online – it’s free to you and valuable for us. Sign in to your eScrip account or shop anonymously. We earn contributions automatically!
- You can use Goodshop for everyday activities like searching the web with their Yahoo! powered search engine or shop at over 5,000 partner stores (including Amazon and Target):
- Volunteer at one of our classes or events! For more information, contact us today!
Thank you for helping us to put the “M” in STEM!